Terms and Conditions – Free takeaway for a year Delivery & Collection member prize draw
These are the rules which apply to your participation in Member prize draws.
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Taste Marketing Limited (“tastecard”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding tastecard employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- If the prize draw stipulates member requirement, winner(s) will be chosen at random and a check will be performed to ensure winner is a current, valid member ahead of the issue of the prize.
- To enter the prize draw, participants must complete a qualifying transaction. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a “Qualifying Transaction” means the placing of a fulfilled and completed tastecard delivery or collection order, of any value, from the entrants tastecard account, using a credit card or debit card during the Promotional Period.
- A Qualifying Transaction equals one entry into the Promotion. Multiple Qualifying Transactions are permitted per participant and shall be entered into the draw.
- Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
- There are five prizes of ‘Free takeaway for a year’, which constitutes £30 a week tastecard credit for 52 weeks, available. The credit does not cover service fee or delivery fee.The Prize will be subject to tastecards’s voucher terms and conditions and cannot be transferred to a different account or redeemed for cash once it has been accepted.
- The prize will be provided via email. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. tastecard reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries. The result is final, and no discussion will be entered concerning the outcome.
- The overall entry period runs 00.01 Friday 7th May and closes at 23.59 on Sunday 31st May 2021. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- Prize draw: The winner will be drawn randomly within 10 working days of the end of the Promotional Period. Once the winner has been drawn:
· tastecard will make at least four attempts to contact the winner at the phone number associated with their account within 10 working days of the winners being selected.
· Winners have 2 days to respond to the notification (“Prize Notification”) confirming they wish to claim the Prize.
· The Promoter shall continue the selection process until a Winner has accepted the Prize.
- If the winner accepts the Prize:
· the credit will be added to their tastecard account via a promotional code (unless the credit is forfeited in advance in line with clause 14).
· The credit will be added to the winner’s account within 10 working days of the winner claiming the prize.
- The credit will be valid for 365 days and cannot be carried over to the next year.
- If at anytime during the 365 days, the winner closes their tastecard account, or their account needs to be closed by us for any reason such as suspected fraud or misuse, the credit may be forfeited, at tastecard’s absolute discretion. The credit will also be forfeited if the winner’s tastecard account is closed, either by the customer or tastecard, because of the winner’s relocation to a country outside of the United Kingdom, disability or death.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- References to tastecard in these rules are to Taste Marketing Limited, Birkby Grange, 85 Birkby Hall Road, Birkby, Huddersfield, HD2 2XB
- Competition winner(s) will be chosen and contacted by 11th June 2021.