Terms and Conditions – Instagram ‘The Perfect Date’ Prize Draw
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Instagram prize draws.
By submitting your entry, you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Taste Marketing Limited (“tastecard”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding tastecard employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- If competition stipulates member requirement, winner will be chosen at random and a check will be performed to ensure winner is a current, valid member ahead of the issue of the prize.
- To enter the prize draw you should follow the instructions on the Instagram post announcing the competition.
- Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
- The prize for one winner will be defined within the Instagram post.
- The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. tastecard reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries. The result is final, and no discussion will be entered concerning the outcome.
- The prize draw closes on the date defined in the Instagram post. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- The prize will be dispatched within 30 days. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- References to tastecard in these rules are to Taste Marketing Limited, Birkby Grange, 85 Birkby Hall Road, Birkby, Huddersfield, HD2 2XB
- The prize of the competition to be as follows: A one night stay at a London hotel provided by Hotelogical up to the value of £250, return train travel to London for two up to the value of £150, two theatre tickets to see ‘Wicked’ provided by Encore and a meal voucher for £100 courtesy of Prezzo restaurants, plus a 1-year tastecard membership provided by tastecard.
- Competition winner will be chosen and contacted on March 4th 2019.
- Theatre tickets: Winner will receive a call with Encore to redeem two tickets. Valid for only ‘Wicked’ production. Any additional cost and expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Subject to availability. Exclusions may apply. Non-transferable. Must redeem within 3 months from date of issue. No cash alternative. Non-transferable.
- Hotel stay: Hotel stay up to the value of £250 via Hotelogical on any London Hotel. Winner must access Hotelogical platform via their tastecard+ membership and then call the Hotelogical customer services team to book when they have identified where and when they’d like to stay. No cash alternative. Non-transferable. Must redeem within 3 months from date of issue.
- Prezzo restaurants: A £100 voucher will be supplied for a complimentary meal to be redeemed at Prezzo. No cash alternative. Non-transferable.
- Winner must contact us to claim prize within 7 days of being informed.
- Trip must be booked within 14 days of accepting prize.
- Winner must be able to travel before 14/05/2019 to be eligible.